EMUSIC Playlist #202

EMUSIC, an electronic, ambient, and space music show, airs each Thursday
at 11:04 pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and Bethlehem, PA and 93.9 FM in
Easton, PA and Phillipsburg, NJ.

                    Show #202                    February 1, 2001.

On this show, I began a month-long focus on Kubusschnitt, a band whose four
members are each from a different European country.  The feature CD at
Midnight
was "The Case" on the Neu Harmony label.

Kubusschnitt    http://wdiyfm.org/emusic/playlists/2001/focus01.html#feb

ARTIST                  TRACK                    ALBUM (label)
======================= ========================
==============================
11:04 pm
RMI                     Part Three               Upstairs Downstairs
(Centaur)
Thomas Ronkin           The Lost Tribes          Symmetric (Tristissima)
VA [Michael Hoenig]     The Vertical Rotating    Infinite Horizons
(Horizon)
                        Horizon
Lightwave               Elysian Fields           Cantus Umbrarum (Horizon)
VA [Soundstate]         Ebbtide Moon             Aurora (Merck)
VA [Richard Wahnfried]  Druck *                  Slumberland 2 (Waveform)

12:00 am
Kubusschnitt            The Case                 The Case (Neu Harmony)
Kubusschnitt            The Soul of the Polymoog The Case (Neu Harmony)
Kubusschnitt            Techno Cafe              The Case (Neu Harmony)
Kubusschnitt            The Case II              The Case (Neu Harmony)
Kubusschnitt            Sober Morning *          The Case (Neu Harmony)

1:00 am

 * = exerpt
VA = Various Artists (compilation)

On the next EMUSIC, I'll continue the month-long focus on Kubusschnitt, a
pan-
European band of people from Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, and the UK.
Next week's feature CD at midnight will be their CD from the 6 CD,
multi-band
collection "Concerts at Jodrell Bank" on the Neu Harmony label.

Bill         billfox@fast.net
http://wdiyfm.org/schedule/s_emusic.html
Host of EMUSIC, an electronic, ambient, and space music show.  Thursdays at
11 pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and Bethlehem and 93.9 FM in Easton and
Phillipsburg.  Email me if you wish to submit music for airplay
consideration.
Radio Station Home Page: http://wdiyfm.org
Personal site: http://www.users.fast.net/~billfox