Re: to those of you with mp3.com sites

Way to go Dave!
I have some experimental stuff (much of it loopy) posted at
www.mp3.com/mattdavignon
I'd suggest either: "January 1-27" which is a collection of 10 second
songs
using either acoustic guitar, harmonica, or vocals.
or "Fuzzy Sweater" which is an ambient song using a casio sk-1 (doesn't
sound like it) with a whistling sample.

The mp3.com page of music from field recordings I created should be up
today. (It's just waiting for approval from mp3.com staff.) The URL will
be:
www.mp3.com/field_recordings

Matt Davignon