Re: to those of you with mp3.com sites

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave" <lauzon@magi.com>

> Greetings All:
>
> I would like to put together a station on mp3.com, of loopy music.
> Could those of you who are interested post your site addresses.  I'd
> like to check out whats out there.

Dave,

my project @ http://mp3.com/ulcerate is a little more from the harsher side
of the loopy music world, but you can hear how I've incorporated loops, and
my trusty e-bow into alternative/industrial tunes. Great reviews thus far
in
relation to "A Slight Case Of..." and "Deal". Each of these are fairing
well
on other sites as well.

Cheers,

Simon
Ulcerate - dark alternative/industrial music to conspire and inspire
http://mp3.com/ulcerate -streaming & downloadable audio