Re: oragn emulators?

you can get a hell of a lot more than just an organ module for $700.  I
picked up
a Roland MC-307 for $800.  It's got hundreds of dance orientated sounds,
including
vintage organs and synths.  It also has a pretty full featured sequencer.
A nice
thing about it is it let's you tweak perimeters in real time via KNOBS on
the
front of the unit.  It's not very small though, more of a table top unit,
but I'm
sure it could be rack mounted.

Mark Sottilaro