OT: Re: Solo bass looping

jimsch@fullcompass.com writes:
>If you have material that can capture people's attention and
>imagination...go for it!
imho, people's 'attention' & 'imagination' ---esp. when those people are
musical audiences--- are not two brain-areas that are necessarily (nor,
even
generally) hooked together.....

>I do solo shows as well as ensemble, and get
>great responses.
>There is a market for anything thats good!!!
could i paraphrase ya, there?
eg:
'there is a market for anything!', or
'there is a market'!
*-)
best,
dt / SPLaTTeRCeLL

2 new CD's(@ artist-shop, amazon, tower, cdnow, bn, virgin, tower, etc)
1) SPLaTTeRCeLL:::OAH (full-length CD)
2) SPLaTTeRCeLL:::ReMiKSiS:::AH
(CD & limited edition vinyl; 65 minute EP--- w/remixes by Charlie Clouser
(NiN), Ryuichi Sakamoto, Dan the Automator, Carter Burwell, Tim
Bowness(NoMan)/SPLaTTeRCeLL, Yoshihiro Hanno, Fernando Aponte, & Gareth
Williams..... & 1 add'l SPLaTTeRCeLL track)

On CeLLDiviSioN / 75 Ark: http://www.75ark.com

"Destined for cult status, this should be the guitar record of choice for
electronica admirers--- or the fave electronica album for guitar fans."
            BillBoard Magazine (usa)

"..... a chillingly wonderful instrumental CD. Brilliant stuff."
            Keyboard Magazine (usa)

"It's the kind of experience that had me shaking my head & saying, 'Holy
shit, what was that?!'. Other flash guitarists can give you occasional
transcendent licks, but on this (SPLaTTeRCeLL) CD, Torn gives you a
67-minute
cosmic package".
            Alternative Press (usa)

"Damn, this is one gorgeous mind-wrangle of a record!"
            Splendid

SPLaTTeRCeLL: http://www.gaalore.com/davidtorn.nsf/Pages/soah
Solid States: http://www.gaalore.com/davidtorn.nsf
List site: http://www.egroups.com/group/davidtorn