The organ gy in chicago...

>>>I saw a guy this weekend from Chicago who did a solo gig. Mind you
>there was
no looping, but this guy is amazing! He played drums, guitar, harmonica,
organ, mariba, vocals, and at one point did a tap-dancing thing while
playing a steel drum!
Now the funny thing about it, is that he didnt suck! He rocked! He had an
incredibly full sound. He would play up to 4 instruments at one time! The
name he goes by is "The Lonesome Organist".It can be pulled off, really
well, but I have no clue what kinda hamsters this guy has runnin around in
his head to be able to do what he did! An Absolute Must

I love the idea that there are hamsters in ones head directing where mad
music comes from - I'm going to use that - 'sorry, it's the hamsters'...

Steve
www.steve-lawson.co.uk