rang info

coirbidh_99@yahoo.com writes:

I believe that the software upgrade for the Boomerang
will do this.  Any 2nd-gen 'Rang users have a comment?

this is correct, you go straight from placing the original loop right to
overdub without missing a beat.....also very nice in the up-grade is the
ability to have an A/B setup, 2 loops that you can mangle anyway you want and
swicth between very easily, good stuff!.....i love my rang, my rang loves
me.....michael