RE: RE: Repeater Question (as if you don't get enough of those)

I was thinking of this very same thing and wondered if the pitch would
be triggered by a single note or what would happen if you played a
chord?  I wonder what would happen if you had a guitar to midi
controller and used it to send the note to change the pitch of the loop?

Hmmm?

Steve