Re: simultaneous, multiple-length loops

> > <sigh>  is making a machine that can simultaneously play
> multiple-length
> > loops just too difficult? is it simply not a feature that many
> loopers
> > demand? could that very nice fellow from ElectrixPro add his 2
> cents
> > perhaps on the mechanics of 1) how this might be done from a
> > manufacturing standpoint, and/or 2) why it's just too difficult to
> do?
>
> Why not just use two machines unsync'd? I've got a JamMan, DL4 and
> MPX-G2 and have all three going at once out of sync - it's
> great for getting shifting textures...

Well, I guess I've always dreamed of having that capability in one unit.
Also, considering that most looping machines have either capability A
(multiple loops of differing lengths) OR capability B (playing multiple
loops at the same time), I can't see why these two features were never
combined.

That, and I can't afford to just go out and buy a couple of separate
units. <sigh>

thanks for the bandwidth.

jj
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!