RE: Midi Control + JamMan + straight into overdub

Can you tell me what message you are trying to send with the MFC10?  I
have an MFC10 and also a PMC-10 and I would like to make a side by side
comparison of the speed in which they send their data streams out to the
receiving units.

Have you tried setting up a programmable Midi Patchbay like the MOTU MTP
AV so that it sends the required data to the midi device and only
requiring a single program change message to control the patchbay?

Steve