Re: Repeater

I'm sorry for what I'm about to do.

Jeez.  Didn't we discuss this just 20 posts back?  Here it is: 5:07pm
Feb-7, less than 24 hours ago.
Please consult the archives, or at least read the last couple of days'
threads so that you're up to date.

Damn, now I feel like an ass.  I'm going to send this anyway, though.
Every new member (and I'm not that much a veteran myself) can now hate me
for my curmudgeonly ways.

                    Jhsidlo@aol.c

                    om                   To:
loopers-delight@annihilist.com
                                         cc:

                    02/08/01             Subject:     Repeater

                    12:04 PM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    Loopers-Delig

                    ht

    Has anyone received their Repeaters yet? What is the consensus?

                                    Thanks, James