OT: Splattercell, waddah baahgan!

Got my 2 splattercell cds- except they were both copies of Remixes- OAH is being sent- good sounds- will be interesting to see what the original tracks sound like compared to the remixes- I had to mention these as they are like both less than 5 or 6 bucks each- www.75ark.com

DT- I was wondering how they/you got the track stuttering, drums and general nastiness on "Romance Refined" - any insights appreciated-

P.S. Rich- I got a gift for you......

Cliff
Om_Audio