re: Electrix filter factory

Yes, favorites of mine.  The cornet player's name is Rob Mazurek.  He does
indeed do some great things with sound.  I recommend the Chicago
Underground Duo record Synthesthesia in particular, but the C.U. Trio
record Possible Cube is also a favorite of mine.  While there's not an
emphasis on looping per se, seeing the Trio (actually a quartet) live
really got me thinking about the possibilities of looping.  Jeff Parker,
the guitarist who makes the Trio a quartet (also plays in Isotope); looped
a riff, then contributed synth playing and more guitar.  It's done in a
group context, and one wouldn't necessarily realize there was looping
without really paying attention.  Emphasis on music, not method.  Very
cool
indeed.

So you saw the Big Briar pedals - did you happen to notice what Moog was
being used?

Matt