Re: Ring Mod Guitar

Hi, I sending this email again īcause after 7 hrs
after sending it I didnīt receive it back at my inbox
so I think there was a problem, anyways, about the
ring modulator, if youīre planning on building it by
yourself check out: http://www.geofex.com/  and
http://venus.aros.net/~tboy/ampage/  theyīre both
great pages with schematics and info on how to build
your own effects, if you want to buy a ring modulator
then without any doubt buy the Lovetone "Ring Stinger"
itīs an amazing sounding pedal with lots of options
for real time control, check it out at
http://www.lovetone.com/  itīs kind of expensive but
itīs worth the money, I own one and itīs really great
as well as all the other Lovetone pedals, Iīve also
read that the moogerfooger pedal is great but I
havenīt tried it yet.
Alx.