Re: ringmod guitar

>>> Mbiffle@svg.com 02/08 2:09 PM >>>
There's also the Korg AX1 floor pedal----

That pedals number is actually the AX i g .
But yeah your right Miko, it has an expression pedal ring mod and sounds
pretty good. John McLaughlin's Cosmic Strut comes to mind...
Theres also a short looper in there that I occasionally get freaky with
too.

Sometimes I'll use the AX i g  in a small straight in combo thang but I
primarily use it when "the power here in California" goes out cause it can
be powered by 4 AA's !
I don't use it in my recording chain as its not clean enough for me there,
but for my battery system:
 Guitar> Wa> coupla fuzz tones > AX i g >  DL 4 looper> 4 ch. battery boss
mixer> DT 250 headphones> or out to my car's aux in.

it's Friday, time to go home yet?
-Ts