Re: Transducers and Sustainiac (On vibraphone?!?!)

Glenn Branca once used rotating discs (of leather, I believe) on strings
(harpsichords?).  Wonder if this would work on vibes?

David Lee Myers
pulsewidth.com
"Ourobouros" CD of new Feedback Music available now!
Available at Downtown Music (NYC) and through Forced Exposure, Anomalous,
Wayside, Electronic Music Foundation, Recommended, and Staalplaat.