Re: Sync SR-16 With Echoplex--Also! Change patterns thru MIDI (sort of long)

Hi!  Thank you for responding.  Well, starting the drum machine, pressing
record on the EDP and begin playing - all at the same time - is a bit much.
 I was hoping it would be a bit like syncing tape - press play and off you
go.  Is there no easier way?

Perhaps I'll try the PMC-10 - if it will start both functions
simultaneously.

Right now, I don't know if the EDP is actually seeing the drum machine.  No
reference point.

Thanks again,

Michael