keller williams

hi and howdy,

I'm webmaster for Keller Williams, I just thought I'd write you and
let you know about him if you haven't heard. This is not meant as
spam at all and if anyone is angered by this posting I apologize. I
see from the list archives he has been mentioned a couple of times
here but without any kind of links. He's a national artist who in the
last 2 years has started heavily looping using a JamMan. His live
shows feature stacked loops of acoustic guitar, multiple voices, bass
guitar, steel drums, djembe, electric guitar, occasionally piano,
etc, sometimes several layers deep. These days he uses some degree of
looping in about a third to half the songs in each show.

The web page is at http://www.kellerwilliams.net/ if you're
interested. He's in the middle of a very long tour so if you want to
see him you probably can before long. This may be the last tour in
the smaller/cheaper venues in most areas. The website also has links
to audio downloads, and there is very extensive free trading of live
shows on DAT & CDR, most of which are soundboard recordings & capture
the looping really well. There are trader listings on the website but
most of the action takes place on the KW email list.

thanks, enjoy and once again I hope this isn't perceived as spam -
Keller doesn't need anyone pimping him these days, I just thought
this list might be interested in his music.
--
tyler hart
hart@inetarena.com || http://www.inetarena.com/~hart/