UFO Disclosure

I hope nobody gets too mad about this off topic post- I just think it's
important enough to break the rule. This will change the world.

From: webmaster@cseti.org (Tony Craddock) Date: Tue, Feb 13, 2001,
7:40pm To: webmaster@cseti.org

Subject: CSETI Announcement - Urgent Disclosure Project Update

Please Post and Distribute As Desired

++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++
  ********S T A R T   H E R  E*********
++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++

Since August of 2000, the CSETI Disclosure Project has recorded the
testimony of over 100 military, government and related witnesses to UFO
events and
projects from around the world.  The testimony of these courageous
witnesses
creates a permanent archive with the most profound implications as it
constitutes dozens of first-hand, often top-secret witnesses to UFO
events,
internal UFO -related government projects and covert government
activities
related to UFOs, Extraterrestrial Intelligence and exotic energy and
propulsion system projects. These 100 witnesses constitute the tip of a
larger pool of over 400 prospective witnesses, many of whom would prefer
coming forward first in formal Congressional hearings --which we hope
will
follow the upcoming planned disclosure event.
This testimony is on broadcast quality digital videotape and audio tape.
Printed transcriptions of the testimony are currently being created.
We are requesting that any further military, government, government-
contractor or related witnesses to UFO events and projects contact CSETI
Director Dr. Steven Greer immediately for inclusion in the briefing
materials and the upcoming disclosure event. Such witnesses may contact
Dr. Greer via
the CSETI website at www.cseti.org or at 540 456 8302 (government
witnesses
only should use this number, please).
Additionally, any other substantial, supporting evidence, such as
government
documents, high quality UFO photographs and videotaped images, hard
evidence
etc. should similarly be referred to the project for inclusion in the
final
briefing materials and disclosure Press Conference.
The date for the Disclosure Press  Conference and related activities
in
Washington DC has been set and will occur in the Spring of this year
(2001).
Prior to the Disclosure Press Conference we will be conducting private
briefings for key leaders in society, government and related
institutions
(for example, members of the US Congress, White House staff, scientific
and
religious leaders etc). If you have good access to such leaders and can
assist with arranging  a briefing please contact Dr. Greer as soon as
possible.
This body of testimony is being edited and the over 100 hours of
testimony
will be condensed into a 2 hour briefing video. Additionally, a written
briefing document consisting of witness testimony transcripts,
government
documents and important case material and policy papers is being
prepared
for use in the briefings and in the Disclosure Press Conference in
Washington.
The Disclosure Press Conference will present many of the government
witnesses in person, and the other evidence and briefing materials
will  be available
to the media at that time.  People with excellent national and
international
media contacts  who can assist pro bono with media coordination are
invited
to contact Dr. Greer also.
Unfortunately, a documentary containing this witness testimony will not
be
available as there are insufficient funds to complete such a project.
We would like to thank all of the supporters and contributors to this
historic effort and especially the witnesses who have come together to
let
the world know the truth about this very important matter.
Anyone who would like to help support this effort is invited to make a
tax-deductible contribution to : The Disclosure Project, PO Box 265,
Crozet
Va 22932.
Further updates will be issued as the date for the event approaches.
Again, we would like to thank our many supporters for their assistance
in
and dedication to disclosing the truth.
The Disclosure Project
CSETI