Re: Email and Computer settings to avoid infection

thank you for your suggestions.

from my windows explorer i went to folder options and unchecked the box
(that was checked) labeled, 'Hide file extensions for known file types' .

i also disabled the view panel as suggested.

i checked the restricted zone setting i will see what makes it in.

i checked the  plain text button, what will this change in me sending mail
out?

i will now go to the microsoft site and search for their update. i am
tempted to store my total mail list on a zip disk and refer to the zip disk
when sending mass mails.

thank you again for all your suggestions, they are very helpful!

peace
jimmy george
http://www.jimmygeorgearts.com