way OT.....CY K DILLICS gig report

it was absolutly amazing, the pope could have been in the place and i couldnt
have been calmer.....no stage freight..... WOW .....was that neat! that
truely puts a different spin on things.....tonite was all guitar, just jammin
over stuff adding a tid-bit here and there, a very forgiving gig.....two
hours solo was a bit much, i started running out of ideas by the last 1/2
hour, i kept it pretty sedate, it would have been fun to freak but i wasnt
going to blow my cover.....makes me want to get a bit more serious about
this, i dont really know what that means, forgive me.....next time im takin
the mighty casio and some pots and pans.....what a gas!.....i was truely
SONIC WALLPAPER.....the mackies sounded soooo good and i didnt have them
beyond 3 on the mixer, crushin, wonderful!.....dennis thanks for the good
wishes, they worked!.....michael