What's the collective noun for UK loopers?

Gareth:> I'm looking into the idea of a Welsh loop evening. Anyone up for
it ?

Would love to, but have since given up the Land of My Fathers (or rather
isLand, being from Anglesey) for the grim temptations of London...

Martin:
>I would certainly be interested.  Where in Wales are you?  I live in
>Staffordshire.

You mean there are people in Staffordshire?  ;)
(I jest; for those outside the UK, Staffs seems to be the new home of prog
rock)

Stephen:
>Arrgh, stuck in London again... no car here I'm afraid.  But should anyone
>in this burg would like to jam, lemme know.

This might be a goer - after all, David "Terrible Puns" Orton is in London.
Any other takers?

Mike

PS For those who have long memories, I used to be on this list, like, ages
ago (and lived in Glasgow)... have ended up researching on acoustics of
electric guitars (for reasons I don't entirely understand).  At least it
lets me play with the guitars, as I seem to have no time to play the things
(hence my lurkitude)

Dr Mike Hughes
Lecturer in Biomedical Engineering
University of Surrey