OT: Yamaha 01V

As much as I'd love to ditch my day job, it does treat me well.  Well
enough, in fact, that I'm considdering dropping several thousand on a small
home studio.  To that end...

Is anyone using an 01V?  What is there to like or dislike?

I'm thinking of picking one up as a front end to a DAW-based home studio.
The way I see it, the 01V provides me:

Mic pres.
A/D/A converters to and from SPID/F, ADAT I/O.
Dynamics and EQ on each channel while tracking.
An REV500 effects unit.
A motorized MIDI fader unit ofr DAW mixing and software synths/FX, etc.
A 24 x 4 mixer.

For $1500 or whatever, than seems like a steal.  I think I'll pick up the
ADAT out card and an RME Hammerfall Lite card for my computer.  Anyone have
comments about this solution?