Re: Yamaha 01V

i think you mentioned in your original post that you planned on using the
01v as a front end to a daw. do you plan on using th 01v to mix your
recordings as well? i've owned an 01v and an 02r and wasn't impressed by
either's converters, eq, or dynamics. i did like the automation, but if
you're going the daw route, all that's a bit redundant as you have a
myriad of options via software (and as big a screen as you can afford
:-).  you can buy alot better converters and pre's than the 01v provides.
 digital mixers are already becoming old news as daw's and their
components come down in price.

good luck!

tony