Re: delay unit for bass

yup, i agree with stig. most of the frequency response complaints won't
apply to your doghouse :-)  i loop the contra too and really like the
line 6 dl4 and the boomerang. you can get crazy with the edp, jamman,
etc. but the dl4 and boomerang are intuitive, sound good, and portable.

i'd love to know when you gig around la!

take care,

tony