Re: Gear suggestions - re: Lexicon Vortex

> I recently ran across a used Lexicon Vortex, mint condition, the seller
>  wants DM 300.- (around $150 ?). I currently use a setup w/ a mixer, a
>  Digitech StudioQuad, Sony HR-GP5, MAM RS3 Filter, Digitech RDS2001,
>  Headrush, DL4, AX1000G and hopefully soon a repeater for synths, bass,
>  trombone, sax and vocal processing.
hi Rainer
the Vortex will do stuff that your other stuff won't.
especially good for stereo textures & extreme processing.
...and the price looks good.(worth much more)
...be warned that you need to read the manual pretty thoroughly to
get the best out of it
on the whole, not a chance to be missed,

 Andy Butler
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/soundfnr/vortex.htm">Lexicon Vortex
Database
</A>