AABA on Jamman

Just got my Jamman and here is my question to you. I'm trying to play an
AABA-scheme using two loops (A and B, both 8 bars long) that I trigger by
program changes generated by the MIDI-sequencer of my Yamaha QY70. The
problem is that after having recorded the second loop (B), the Jamman
starts
playing it right away, although I want it to go back to the first loop, to
finish the AABA-scheme.
I have tried to give a prgram change 1 bar prior to leaving recording of
the
second loop, but that does not do the trick. Any of you found a way to get
around this problem? Maybe record 2 blank loops first? But how to do that
live? Thanks,
Frank Bilsen