Liebig show/ Wonder Spray

Great show last night- always set to be good with Nels in the house- Stuart and the rest of the band were great- I met Stewart and Gary- had to pry them off of each other to keep them from doing any serious damage! Kidding- cordiality and good humor prevailed-

Watching Nels gets me interested in the ultra expensive EH delay he uses- he just makes it look fun with his lanky arms whipping to and fro from guitar to slapping the pedal around-

On a side and more loop-oriented note- I have had a switching problem with my Jam Man for ages- pressing the pedal produced 2 super quick presses so tap tempos were a nightmare to set- I thought it was a problem with the unit itself- I bought some Caig Labs Pro Gold spray and hit basically everything in my studio including the innards of the original Lexicon footswitch- problem solved! I love that-

cliff