gig spam - LA

mamaSutra at the Temple Bar in Santa Monica Wednesday the 21st with
Particle.

I use a Boomerang and a Roland VG-88 on my guitar and a GT-5 on my sax,
which gives me the ability to lay down sax AND guitar loops. I run a line
out of the Boomerang's auxilliary jack to an amp that points at the
drummer's head so when I set a loop, he hears it and can keep time.

If any of you come, please say hello. I'm the guy with a guitar and a sax
around my neck and a sea of pedals around my feet.

You can hear us in action at http://www.mp3.com/mamasutra. Check out the
Blue Jam for lots of looping and VG-8 effects (before I upgraded to the
VG-88).

Peace
Russell