Re: Echoplex and Jamman for sale

>not to mention that you're trying to sell your Jamman for more than it
>sold for new when a superior product is about to come out.  I'd give you
>two hundred for the JamMan at this point.
>
>Mark

don't want to start a fight, but this makes me realize why people are
rushing over to ebay to sell their equipment.  why post to LD to
offer it to a looper when we cop attitude at the prices?  i went
straight to ebay and sold a jamman for over $700.  now that's a silly
price and i knew it, but the buyer obviously wanted it bad enough to
overnight a cashier's check to me.

Paying $450 OBO (has anybody asked how much lower he would go?) for a
loaded Jamman is not that unrealistic right now (go find one for
$200...right).  And tell me where you could get a Jamman fully loaded
for that price when it was new?  I paid about $400 for my first one
and the memory was way over $100 at the time.  I'm not saying it's
right...it's just that the fickle laws of supply and demand still
rule.  rare out of production unit that is *currently* desireable =
lots o' money.

I saw a cherry '57 Corvette for sale the other day...$50,000.  If
anybody's interested in a steal like this...i could probably get you
the number.

rich