More fun with phones

I remember that cell phone thread a while back.  Here's another
dish.

Ingredients:
1 phone
too much phaser
a healthy dose of delay
feedback to taste

Leave a phone off the hook until you get that annoying beeping
sound and then hold the phone up to a mike and run the signal
through a phaser/delay array of some kind and play with feedback
settings.

One of my favorite snacks came from running mic -> phaser ->
delay, then feeding back the delayed signal back into phaser
(careful with the levels! and keep pets with ears out of the
room).  Manipulate the phone relative to mic pickup pattern to
get volume/tone variations.  Serve with brownies or beer (at a
safe distance of course).

I did this through the 4 stage (?) phaser/delay preset effect on
an ASR-10 and was quite pleased with the flavor.

Mike