Re: audience for 'out' music = derivitative of jazz

>From: Andre Lafosse

>A Nine Inch Nails or Marilyn Manson fan could do an industrial project

>without knowing about Throbbing Gristle or Einstrunzende Neubauten (or

>even Skinny Puppy, for that matter...)
>
>And so on.

Haha, speaking of NIN and Marilyn Manson fans starting bands, remember that band Orgy that did an industrial music cover of the New Order tune "Black Monday"? I had a theory that the reason that the song wasn't such a big hit was because all the 15 year old boys who would have normally liked the song were pissed off because they had to change the name of their suburban garage bands to something other than "Orgy".