On Topic (!): JamMan-like units

Hi John,

S'cool.  I had a feeling you were new to the list.  A quick glance
through the older archives will reveal that I'm the king of mea culpa,
so I understand.

Based upon what you're looking for in a looper (in your last post), I
would direct you to the archives on the web site, which has a lot of
details and FAQs about units.

Briefly, the Echoplex will let you do short loops within large loops, as
will the Repeater (when it's finally available, ETA yet to be
determined).  I don't honestly know if the Boomerang does it, but I'm
sure someone here does.  All of these units are compact rack units
(except the Boomerang, which is an even more compact, self-contained
pedal unit).

Anyway, welcome to the list. Sometimes it does get a bit off the beaten
path, but it's well worth sticking with.  Based on your description of
what you do, you've definitely come to the right place.

Best,

--Andre

P.S. Here's a small soundbite of rhythmic loops-within-loops on an
Echoplex for your introductory perusal:

http://www.altruistmusic.com/soundfiles/Theory1.mp3