Re: look: it's every on-topic!

well...IMO nothing really compares to it in that price range. Much better
quality than the Akai Headrush. It has better sound quality than the
JamMan,
and allows to do reverse and half speed/double speed loops. Sure, it is
ONLY
14 sec. of loop time (28 sec in half speed/bandwidth mode) but I have
found
that to be plenty. No, it does not have MIDI...so syncing is dicy....but
fun
( I run mine with a JamMan). In addition to the looping features you also
get 15 very cool vintage delay models (from the old tube echoplex to 24
bit
DDLs). I love mine and use it constantly. A lot of band for the buck, so
speak. Throw down the extra $$ for the expression pedal and power supply,
tho.
The thing is very user friendly.....not a lot of bells and whistles ( yes
the EDP or Repeater will do a lot more....so will 'rang I suppose) but for
the price 'tis tres cool.
Max