Re: OUT/IN

god i just cant let that statement go by w/out comment
yes "you believe..."
hendrix, to me and many others was always moving ahead in his musical
path-any number of posthumous releases show this in many ways and i dont
need to go into any of them here!
in any creative endeavor there will be setbacks,experiments,false moves and
totally foolhardy footsteps all as part of the search for creative
expression, plus those were crazy times! it is a dark,lonely road no matter
what..and the guy was still a young cat  "<human, all too human>"(?)someone
coined that phrase.
we lost a *supreme* musician the day that music died...
looping content: i have a tape of hendrix where he has on a pre-recorded
tape a four-bar electric guitar loop that keeps-guess what- *repeating*(i
dont know what technique was used in '66-'70) and he plays live guitar
overtop of it and its very 'loopadelic'
seeya,stanner