EMUSIC Playlist #205

[ Best viewed with a fixed spacing font. ]

EMUSIC, an electronic, ambient, and space music show, airs each Thursday
at 11:04 pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and Bethlehem, PA and 93.9 FM in
Easton, PA and Phillipsburg, NJ.

                    Show #205                    February 22, 2001.

RECAP:
On this show, I concluded the month-long focus on Kubusschnitt, a band
whose
four members are each from a different European country.  The feature CD at
Midnight was a special pre-release CD-R of "The Singularity" to be
releassed on
the Neu Harmony label in April at the Alfa Centauri electronic music
festival.
I also played the music of Kit Watkins who will perform at the next
Gathering.

Kubusschnitt
http://wdiyfm.org/emusic/playlists/2001/focus01.html#feb
Alfa Centauri            http://www.alfacentauri.nl/
The Gathering            http://wdiyfm.org/emusic/events.html

PLAYLIST:

ARTIST                  TRACK                    ALBUM (label)
======================= ========================
==============================
11:04 pm
Ben Cox                 Fluid                    Multi Threaded (mp3.com)
Radio Massacre Int'l.   Under the Dish           Knutsford in May (Centaur)
Radio Massacre Int'l.   Frozen North Part 2      Knutsford in May (Centaur)
Radio Massacre Int'l.   Ha'penny Bridge          Knutsford in May (Centaur)
Kit Watkins             Tone 6                   Thought Tones Vol. 2
(mp3.com)
Something Completely    1 Megacatz               Promotion Disc 2 (none)
  Different
P.Namlook & G.Jenssen   Sky Lounger              The Fires of Ork II (FAX)

12:00 am
Kubusschnitt            Singularity              The Singularity (Neu
Harmony)
Kubusschnitt            Bicubic                  The Singularity (Neu
Harmony)
Kubusschnitt            Three Oaks               The Singularity (Neu
Harmony)
Kubusschnitt            Square                   The Singularity (Neu
Harmony)
Kubusschnitt            Elemental                The Singularity (Neu
Harmony)
Kubusschnitt            Gate                     The Singularity (Neu
Harmony)
Kubusschnitt            Samurai                  The Singularity (Neu
Harmony)
Kubusschnitt            Achtung                  The Singularity (Neu
Harmony)

1:00 am

 * = exerpt
VA = Various Artists (compilation)

NEXT SHOW:
On the next EMUSIC, I'll begin a month-long focus on Dr. Robert Scott
Thompson,
a professor of music at a major university.  Next week's feature CD at
midnight
will be "Blue Day" on the Aucourant Records label.

Bill         billfox@fast.net
http://wdiyfm.org/schedule/s_emusic.html
Host of EMUSIC, an electronic, ambient, and space music show.  Thursdays at
11 pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and Bethlehem and 93.9 FM in Easton and
Phillipsburg.  Email me if you wish to submit music for airplay
consideration.
Radio Station Home Page: http://wdiyfm.org
Personal site: http://www.users.fast.net/~billfox