Re: JamMan AB

Loopers-Delight-d-request@loopers-delight.com writes:
> Of course, getting the timing down for both loops is the
>  problem.
yes, virtually impossible without a drum machine, except for small loops.
How about using the SAMPLE function, recording 2 (or more)
sections (AB) together and varying the triggerig so it repeats when
you want, but only goes on the B section when you want
At least the A & B could be different lengths.
>  machines and "normal" song structures, alienated a great deal of my
>  potential audience...we've discussed that in another thread. I
>discovered
>  limitations. Doing "song" type compositions is very demanding. Loop
lengths
>  (esp. on my JamMan and DL4) are limited. At first I felt this to be
>  limiting, but I find those same "limitations" inspiring and welcomed.
Having
so using the jamlimits I could compose a
ABCAAAAABAAAABAAABC type structure to be realised
by recording with the sampler function and tapping accordingly.

yes i have ordered that Echoplex (UK)

andy butler (waiting..waiting...waiting)
 <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/soundfnr/vortex.htm">Lexicon Vortex
Database
</A>

and hi Cliff , thanks for the plug