RE: repeater

Hey all,
Repeater is coming soon. The software has come a long way since Winter NAMM
and things are very close. Final Beta testing is just around the corner so
during the coming weeks We will keep the list updated with more accurate
shipping information as we get it. Hang in there.

I will be at Frankfurt at Music Mesa March 7-11 So if anyone from the group
wants to swing by I'll give them a demo of the latest and greatest.

Expect more Repeater demos soon....

Respect,

Damon Langlois
Creative Director