Gobs o' expression pedals

There's a description of a homebrew mod to a Peavey PC1600X that will
support up to
16 expression pedals (the unmodded unit supports 2).  It's described in a
link off
of:  http://www.defectiverecords.com/pc1600/pc1600.html

I'm considering giving this a try.  BTW, if you're looking for the
"ultimate midi
controller", I'd recommend giving the Peavey a serious look.  I've had
mine for
about 4 months, and it's becoming the backbone of my midi setup.

Elby