Re: Jimi

----- Original Message -----
From: "Richard Zvonar" <zvonar@zvonar.com>

> At 11:32 AM -0800 2/25/01, scott kungha drengsen wrote:
>
> >  We wouldn't have this forum if it weren't for Jimi Hendrix.
>
> That's arguable.
>
> Repetitive, loop and delay-based, and other process music certainly
> predates Hendrix, and I daresay a majority of us would have ended up
> in a similar musical place without his influence.
> --

Completely hypothetical argument on both sides. The opinions expressed,
while both have merit, are completely speculative.

Simon
Ulcerate - alternative/industrial music to inspire and conspire
http://mp3.com/ulcerate - streaming & downloadable mp3 evidence

MP3.com featured artist in Alternative, Industrial and Industrial Rock.