Re: Jimi

In a message dated 2/25/01 10:56:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
chambrad@valinet.com writes:

<< For me, Hendrix is just another guy in a
 > documentary on the history channel, like say, Louis Armstrong. I listened
 > to it as music history education, and that was about it. That's probably
 > true for most people under the age of 35....................... >>

I don't know. How many boxed sets of Creed's, Fuel's, Filter's, Marilyn
Manson's, Kid Rock's, et al will they be selling 25 years from now? Most
of
today's popular music can't hold a candle to Hendrix's and others of his
era.
That's why people are still listening to it.

Paul