Re: Boomerang vs. Repeater

> > Hi.  I need to choose between buying a Boomerang 2.0> > or the
>Electrix Repeater.  The Repeater sounds like
> > the choice tool, with better sound quality, sampling
> > time, and flexibility (while just fitting into my
> > price range).  I'd use it for guitar, voice, and any
> > other instruments lying around.  Can I get a 2nd
> > opinion?  Anything to make me feel better informed,
> > you know.

This sounds like a good point to ask some questions about Boomerangs and
ELectrix stuff.

Re the Rang 2nd Editon:
If you have a loop running, is it possible to tap a shopter tempo,
"capturing" a peice of a longer loop?  Similarly, can a longer time be
tapped in, capturing multiples of the original loop?  Also, am I right in
thinking the roller allows the user to change the feedback level, from
0-100%?

Re:Electrix products:
Am I right in thinking that for all their midi capabilities,
there are no preprogrammable memories on the majority of Electrix
processors?  I mean, some of them look great (particularly the mofx) but
since I need to play my guitar (which makes changing fx setting somewhat
difficult), without presets it's of limited use.  The webpage doesn't seem
to address this anywhere...

Mike