Re: UK any Loopers in the Midlands/Staffs

Think global. I am very interested in the style you
describe. In the near future when my home system is up
and running I hope you will send some music down under
and I would like to layer something to it and send it
back.   John  ( Australia )
--- Martin Shakeshaft <martin.shakeshaft@virgin.net>