Re: Looper Construction Kit (was Re: 1U PC for Kyma)

This sounds intriguing Dennis.
You realise though that you've opened a can of worms for yourself ? -When
will it be shipping - can I pitch shift loops, reverse, cut up etc
I've mentioned my interest to Symbolic Sound though they've yet to reply.
One more thing - Can you insert stuff into feedback loops : )

Gareth