Announcements - Music Video and New Site!

Greetings all,

Here's hoping you're all in good states as this reaches you.

First off, there's a new look at http://www.earthlight.net - a more
advanced, intuitive look is occurring.  I hope you come on in and browse
around!

Second, I'm pleased to announce that a firm in the UK named OuterEye - they
do video streaming services - are using some of my music to accompany video
content shown on their site! This is also included in the free CD in Digit
magazine this month, and their site is at
http://www.outereye.com/vi-index.html, under 'examples', and choose one of
the "Arctic Landscape" links. Let's hope the folks who did the footage get
in touch with me! :)

I should also mention that they've got an offer of 1500 minutes of
streaming
for £100, which could be a great start for someone just to get their video
material online and viewed, by the right people.
Stephen Goodman
http://www.earthlight.net/Gallery.html - Online Cartoons & Illustrations
http://www.earthlight.net/Studios * The free Loop of the Week!
http://www.mp3.com/StephenGoodman * New MP3 Releases!