Re: Looper Construction Kit (was Re: 1U PC for Kyma)

Ok Dennis, I'm hooked.
What's the next step in releasing this veritable cornucopia of looping
contraptions to the rest of the world ?
Actually, I really think you should have this beta tested first and I
happen
to know this Welsh bloke who would be prepared to put it through its
paces -FREE OF CHARGE : )

Gareth