Re: edp footpedal

Luca,
Does this also occur if you use the panel switchs on the edp instead of
the footcontroller?  If not, this implies a problem in your
footcontroller, it's switches, the cable, or the connections from
footpedal to edp.

Do you live in a dry, static filled location?  I do, and did have
problems with static until I made a mod to the footcontroller.  At
Kim's suggestion I insolated the footpedal casing from the 1/4" jack on
the footpedal.  This can be done with a rubber grommet from Radio
Shack.  I guess from your email address that you are in italy, so you
may not have radio shack, but a good electronics supplier or hardware
store should have rubber grommets of various sizes.  When I had static
problems the edp would loose it's mind, and hang from a large
discharge.
bret