Re: Boomerang question

Boomerang is only producing one model at the moment, it is called the
Boomerang
+  and is 4 meg. We sell them for $475. What may confuse the
+musiciansfriend
people is that the box is not marked with a plus, only the unit itself is.
So if
they don't have one out of the box, they wouldn't know.

Dick Michaels
Rogue Music NYC
http://www.roguemusic.com