about next "Looper's Delight J"

Hi Loopers,

We will do looping live gig in Kobe,Japan at 11th May.
It called "Looper's Delight J".
Also we will live streaming for worldwide via RealVideo.

We invite the mailing list to enter the materials and textures of loops
for
our "Looper's Delight J" live gig.
Please upload your loopy mp3 for us.
I think you can hear your stuff via RealVideo streaming when our live
gig...

I think mp3 is better and you can upload via FTP to us.
(last time we offer it by cassette tape or CDR.. it was '98..)
Anyway, we hope your cool loops or textures..
Please upload to:

Host:
www.cavestudio.co.uk

Login:
looper

Password:
heaven

note:
This FTP connection is upload only till 11th May.
and after you can download when after a our live gig.

p.s.
last "Looper's Delight J"  is below.
http://www.cavestudio.com/LD_J
(sorry,music streaming  is not  available now..)

  Regards

  Sunao Inami
http://www.cavestudio.com