Re: Repeater Update

if anybody is terribly upset about this last announcement, and is
completely disillusioned...why not call Alto and say, "hey, i'm out,
this is too long", and just wait for the shiny little toy to end up
on the shelves of your local music store?

i'm not advocating taking any business away from Alto, they seem
really helpful.  but i got into a financial pinch while i was waiting
for the first shipment of Gibson EDP's...remember that?  god, it just
went on forever.  The folks at Alto were very understanding of my
frustration and financial situation.  Once i let go of that damn,
"oooh, i can't wait for it" advance order, i felt much better.

still don't have an EDP, and was able to play with one long enough
later to realize that maybe it's not the machine for me...maybe....

too bad i didn't stress out for months to get ahold of a buggy unit
to only find that out, eh?

rich